Ma**** (abgemeldet) - Avatar

Ma**** (abgemeldet) (25) aus

schrieb :

♪  ✌️ 

Hallo Willkommen  
bei MadisonBeerNews!
Meine Aufgabe ist es, euch  alles über Madison Beer zu berichten, 
Ich schicke euch Links,...

und ich habe sogar eine eigene Fanpage erstellt (on HK!)

und  eine Gruppe im Diskussionsforum eröffnet, 

da kann ich euch alle  über jede Neuigkeit zu 

Madison Beer auf dem Laufenden halten.

z.b. 
Madison Beer beim
Shopping :

June 21, 2013

FLEA MARKET

I recently went to a flea market with my mom while I was in LA. I’ve only been once before, but never really bought anything. This time, however, I got a bunch of super cute things. AHH! I’m so happy. Some of my faves were:

- High-waisted shorts

- A cool looking watch

- A new vase for my room (did I tell you I’m redoing my room?!)

My favorite part of the whole experience was walking around and seeing the endless amounts of original stuff that nobody else really has… all for pretty cheap! I even got to bargain with some of the vendors (which is actually really kind of fun).

Some of the most interesting things being sold were vinyl records. I think that records have a cool ‘timeless’ feel to them with a richer sound than what you usually hear on your iPods. BUT back to the flea market…

Here’s a tip – you should wear a skirt when you go thrift/flea market shopping because you can just slip shorts on underneath to try on if there’s no dressing room… at least that’s what I did and I got these AMAZING shorts that I’m totally in love with.

With any great shopping day, it’s just as much about the experience and company than it is about what you find. I had such a fun day with mom and hopefully I’ll be able to go back soon:)

Ich Wünsche euch Viel Spaß!:)

Grüße
Madison Fan

Neuen Beitrag erstellen

Die mit einem * gekennzeichneten Felder müssen ausgefüllt werden

Vorschau (neuer Beitrag)

Vielen Dank! Wir werden deinen Beitrag so schnell wie möglich prüfen und freischalten!

OK

Ni**** (abgemeldet) - Avatar
Ni**** (abgemeldet) - Avatar

Ni**** (abgemeldet) (25)

schrieb :

Was bist du eigentlich?!

Ne Freundin von Madison oder was?:o

Ich check des irgendwie nicht._.

Postings 2 bis 2 von 2