Thema: Fragebogen & Plaudern auf Englisch :D

(14 Postings)

Gabii (Gast) (13) aus

schrieb :

Hii

Da wir ja bestimmt alle Englisch in der Schule lernen, tut ein bisschen Übung bestimmt gut. :D

ich dachte mir auch, dass es bestimmt Spaß macht, ein bisschen zur Abwechslung auf Englisch zu schreiben.

Deshalb ist in diesem Forum hier ab jetzt nur noch Englisch erlaubt. xD Die Ausnahme sind irgendwelche Erklärungen oder Übersetzungen, wenn jemand etwas nicht versteht oder so.

Zum Anfang ein Fragebogen

(Ihr KÖNNT ihn ausfüllen, müsst aber nicht. Er besteht aus zwei Teilen - Teil 2 kann man eventuell öfter machen)

Ansonsten können wir hier einfach auf englisch plaudern, worüber wir wollen...

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name?

2. Why did you choose your nickname?

3. What are your hobbies?

4. What do you like about school?

5. What do you not like about school?

6. Do you like English in your school and why?

7. What are your favourite colours and why?

8. What do you want for christmas?

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)?

PART 2

1. What did you do today?

2. What book did you read recently?

3. Tell a bit about the story:

4. What are you going to do this evening?

5. How are you today and why?

6. Which film did you watch recently?

7. What did you dream last night?

8. Where have you been tody?

9. Do you have to do homework today?

10. Which songs did you listen to recently?

Neuen Beitrag erstellen

Die mit einem * gekennzeichneten Felder müssen ausgefüllt werden

Vorschau (neuer Beitrag)

Vielen Dank! Wir werden deinen Beitrag so schnell wie möglich prüfen und freischalten!

OK

Postings 5 bis 14 von 14

aus Brakel

Beene - Avatar

Postings: 5

Beene - Avatar

Beene (19) aus Brakel

Postings: 5

Mitglied seit 23.08.2017

schrieb :

My name is Beene.

aus Dortmund

Alena11 - Avatar

Postings: 12

Alena11 - Avatar

Alena11 (20) aus Dortmund

Postings: 12

Mitglied seit 05.12.2017

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? My Name is Alena. Yes, I like my name

2. Why did you choose your nickname? Brause my Name is Alena and 11 is my favorite number

3. What are your hobbies? My Hobby is playing football

4. What do you like about school? Some lessons. For example sports , maths  or Religion

5. What do you not like about school? Many homeworks

6. Do you like English in your school and why?i am not so a English expert. I am better in maths or German

7. What are your favourite colours and why? My favorite colours are yellow and blue.

8. What do you want for christmas? Christmas is so far away... it's February. But I and my two little brothers have birthday at Christma's Eve (24.12)

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? My eyes are blue, my hair is blond. I try a blue jeans and a red pullover.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? In the morning I was at school. Later I  drive with my family to Bochum. The cousin of my mother has birthday.

2. What book did you read recently? In the moment I doesn't read a book

4. What are you going to do this evening? I go to my mother's cousin's birthday. There I meat my great-cousins.

5. How are you today and why? I'm fine

6. Which film did you watch recently? I don't know more

7. What did you dream last night? I didn't know that

8. Where have you been tody? I was at home, at school and short at my cousin's house.

9. Do you have to do homework today? Yes, I have. But I am finished my homeworks for today.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? I don't know more. Something at the radio.

aus Amberg-Sulzbach

banana_girl - Avatar

Postings: 391

banana_girl - Avatar

banana_girl (21) aus Amberg-Sulzbach

Postings: 391

Mitglied seit 01.07.2016

schrieb :

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? Lea, yes I do.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? 'cause banana was the first word I know in korean and I'm a girl

3. What are your hobbies? I write poems and fan-fiction and I'm a firefighter

4. What do you like about school? My friends

5. What do you not like about school? Everything, except my friends

6. Do you like English in your school and why? No, I don't. 'cause I don't like my teacher

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Green, blue and black. I don't know why, I just like it

8. What do you want for christmas? Tickets for Sunrise Avenue, Sunrise Avenue/Niila/Luca Merch

green-brown

long, brown

jeans, black-pink collage jacket

HappyGoLucky - Avatar

Postings: 65

HappyGoLucky - Avatar

HappyGoLucky (19)

Postings: 65

Mitglied seit 26.12.2017

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? Carla and yes, I like it.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? I really love the word happy-go-lucky in English. It somehow describes me very well and it means something like lively / unworried / jaunty and I love the meaning because who doesnt like to be happy?

3. What are your hobbies? Depends on my mood but usually I love to read, play games I like (for example board games or Playmobil and other games), meet friends and family and sometimes I like to draw, be outside or watch movies.

4. What do you like about school? Sometimes it's actually fun, my class can be very funny and I like some teachers.

5. What do you not like about school? Getting too much homework, maths and it's VERY time-consuming.

6. Do you like English in your school and why? Not really because I don't like the topics, my teacher and the lessons in the book. But I kinda like to talk or write in English.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Some shades of blue

8. What do you want for christmas? It's too early to say (or too late, depends on the point of view).

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I'm tall, I have got blue eyes and my hair is brown, curly and pretty short. I'm wearing glasses.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? School ended early today and I've got no homework. I'm going to meet my grandma later and we'll probably have some cake.

2. What book did you read recently? I just finished "Winston" by Frauke Schneunemann

3. Tell a bit about the story: It's about a cat, Winston, who can think like a human and he lives with a man. A girl named Kira and her mother Anna move in (they and Winston's owner are friends) when Anna breaks up with her boyfriend. It turns out that the boyfriend is a criminal/burglar and Kira and Winston try to catch him.

4. What are you going to do this evening? I don't know

5. How are you today and why? I'm fine but a little bit bored

6. Which film did you watch recently? I haven't watched any movies recently

7. What did you dream last night? Sadly I can't remember my dreams very often

8. Where have you been tody? At school, at home and on my way home/to school

9. Do you have to do homework today? No!

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? I haven't listened to music for a long time

aus einem Dorf

Kessi - Avatar

Postings: 106

Kessi - Avatar

Kessi (20) aus einem Dorf

Postings: 106

Mitglied seit 21.09.2016

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? It starts with K. I like my name very much but I don't want to say it on the Internet because it's not very common.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? I invented the name Kessi when I was little (even though it really exists, but in the English version: Cassy) and I still like it a lot.

3. What are your hobbies? Reading books, drawing, playing outside, dancing, meeting friends, spending time with my family and having fun

4. What do you like about school? Some teachers are very nice and sometimes it's fun.

5. What do you not like about school? It takes SO MUCH time, I hate mathematics and afternoon school and I can't see my friends very often because of school.

6. Do you like English in your school and why? I don't like it because I am not very interested in it, I don't like my English teacher and I don't like the topics we have.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Blue and turquoise, because they are so pretty.

8. What do you want for christmas? I don't know yet but every year I want books and some other things.

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I have blue-green eyes and shoulder-length, wavy, brown hair. I wear glasses and at the moment I wear a read longsleeve shirt with white print on it, dark blue jeans and pink socks.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? I was sick yesterday and still have stomache ache and a cold, so I didn't go to school today. My day wasn't very adventurous. :D After breakfast, I read a book, drew something. Then we had lunch and now I'm on the laptop and on HK.

2. What book did you read recently? I read a new book I got for school start. It's called ,,Timm Thaler" but I don't know if I like it.

3. Tell a bit about the story: I don't know how to tell it. :D

4. What are you going to do this evening? I think I'm going to prepare my school stuff for tomorrow, eat dinner, get ready for bed and then I'm maybe going to read a book.

5. How are you today and why? I'm not very fine but it gets better.

6. Which film did you watch recently? I don't remember.

7. What did you dream last night? I don't remember.

8. Where have you been tody? In my room, bathroom and living room.

9. Do you have to do homework today? No. I even didn't miss homework today because my class has a hiking day today.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? I don't remember.

LiLLie x3 - Avatar

Postings: 13

LiLLie x3 - Avatar

LiLLie x3 (18)

Postings: 13

Mitglied seit 17.03.2017

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? I'm called Lillie. I like my name, but I like my nickname more than my real name.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? Because it's my name

3. What are your hobbies? Reading, my friends, ...

4. What do you like about school? My class, some teachers and it's near to my house

5. What do you not like about school? Mathematic

6. Do you like English in your school and why? Yes, my favourite subjects are English and German.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Red, blue and purple, because they are beautiful and they fit to me.

8. What do you want for christmas? It's March!!!

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I have light brown hair, green eyes and glasses. I am tall.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? I went to school. After school my mum, my brother and I have had lunch and then I studied mathematic. Then I was in my room and read a book.

2. What book did you read recently? A book about geography. My mum had it when she was little and she had give it to me.

3. Tell a bit about the story: It is not a story. It is a book with many pictures and texts (ein Sachbuch)

4. What are you going to do this evening? The evening is almost over. I will read a little bit.

5. How are you today and why? I am fine because its Friday

6. Which film did you watch recently? Yesterday my brother was allowed to choose what we do on evening. He wanted to eat dinner in front of the TV. We watched "Asterix erobert Rom".

7. What did you dream last night? It was a nightmare

8. Where have you been tody? At school and at home

9. Do you have to do homework today? Yes, but I didn't have to do it today because it's weekend.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? I don't know

EliMeri - Avatar

Postings: 144

EliMeri - Avatar

EliMeri (17)

Postings: 144

Mitglied seit 04.08.2016

schrieb :

Ein englischer Fragebogen *___*

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name?My name is Eliana and yeah, I like my name.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? Eli and Meri are two of my nicknames in real life.

3. What are your hobbies? Dancing, drawing and reading books

4. What do you like about school? My teacher, my favorite subjects, the building

5. What do you not like about school?That my class is kinda stupid to me, e.g. they treat me like I were not there and they talk badly about me when I'm not around.

6. Do you like English in your school and why? Yes, I like it because I can already speak English, that's why I find it interesting.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Purple but I like many other colors, too.

8. What do you want for christmas? Actually I only wish for some books and a surprise.

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I've got curly, light brown or dark blonde hair (idk what's the right word) and blue eyes. At the moment I'm wearing a reddish pink longsleeve, dark blue jeans and fluffy socks. But I'll change later.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? It's Christmas day (at least we celebrate Christmas today), I got up way too early and read my new book before breakfast. After breakfast I helped my grandma cleaning the stairs and then I went outside with my brother because he still believes in Christkind (in the US we always got our presents from Santa but we told him that Austria is too far away for Santa)

2. What book did you read recently? "No Jungs - Zutritt nur für Hexen"

3. Tell a bit about the story: It's about two girls called Tinka and Lissi who secretly are witches because they inherited a bewitched house.

4. What are you going to do this evening? We'll celebrate Christmas!!!

5. How are you today and why? I'm very very excited for Christmas

6. Which film did you watch recently? Yesterday I watched Madagascar 2 and The Minions movie

7. What did you dream last night? I can't remember

8. Where have you been tody? At home, then we went for a walk

9. Do you have to do homework today? No

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? Perfekte Welle by Juli

Yoko_ - Avatar

Postings: 3959

Yoko_ - Avatar

Yoko_ (21)

Postings: 3959

Mitglied seit 08.01.2014

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? Ayumi. Yes I like it :)

2. Why did you choose your nickname? I chose it almost 3 years ago when I made myself a nickname for the Seitenstark chat. I have always liked the name Yoko. As it was already taken, I added the _ and also did so at HK.

3. What are your hobbies? Writing stories, drawing, playing the piano, puzzles,..

4. What do you like about school? My favourite subjects are Italian, psychology and religion and I also like my class very much.

5. What do you not like about school? Mathematics! And we have too many afternoon lessons and sometimes we get too much homework.

6. Do you like English in your school and why? No, I don't like it because I always find the topics boring.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Magenta/fuchsia, bordeaux sometimes turquoise, purple or pink.

8. What do you want for christmas? I hope for new drawing paper and books.

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I have brown hair at shoulder-length which is always different, at the moment it's curly, and my eye colour is something bluish-greenish with a thin brown ring around the pupil. I wear glasses and I'm about 1m64cm I think.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? Today it's my first day of Christmas holidays. I finished cutting a video for my mum, did the laundry,.. And I spent some time on the Internet. Later I have to tidy up my room and clean the windows.

2. What book did you read recently? A book with short stories which are related to Christmas.

3. Tell a bit about the story: There are many different stories..

4. What are you going to do this evening? I'm going to tidy up my room, clean the windows, wash my hair and maybe I'll also read a book.

5. How are you today and why? I'm very fine because I'm excited for Christmas.

6. Which film did you watch recently? Last week we watched many films at school, e.g. an Italian film called Notte prima degli esami and a film called Contagion.

7. What did you dream last night? I dreamt that I was at my best friend's house and there was no specific plot.

8. Where have you been tody? I stayed at home.

9. Do you have to do homework today? No.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? Christmas songs :)

Miau! - Avatar

Postings: 22

Miau! - Avatar

Miau! (21)

Mitglied seit 13.12.2016

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? I don't write my name on the internet. But I like it.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? Because I love cats.

3. What are your hobbies? Reading, music, dance aerobic, watching films, ...

4. What do you like about school? I like some teachers, my class and the building.

5. What do you not like about school? Afternoon lessons

6. Do you like English in your school and why? No because the lessons are boring and my teacher is strange.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? I don't have favourite colours because I like lots of nuances of many colours.

8. What do you want for christmas? Books and a DVD

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I am tall and I have got long black hair. I have got brown eyes and I wear glasses.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? I was sick and didn't go to school. I was at home and watched a film, read a book and I was at my laptop.

2. What book did you read recently? Apassionata - Zauber der Freundschaft

3. Tell a bit about the story: Just read it. :)

4. What are you going to do this evening? I don't know, I'm probably going to eat dinner, make my school bag ready and read a book.

5. How are you today and why? Physically I feel sick but I'm quite happy because it's not a dangerous illness so I was able to relax at home. :) And it's Christmas soon and we don't have tests at school anymore.

6. Which film did you watch recently? Star Wars II, I only watch that movie when I'm alone because my brothers only want to see fighting and they ALWAYS destroy the romantic parts in the film when Anakin and Padmé fall in love. And my mum sometimes makes fun of Star Wars because she doesn't like it.

7. What did you dream last night? I don't remember.

8. Where have you been tody? I was at home.

9. Do you have to do homework today? No but soon I will write to my friend and ask what they did at school today.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? Black Magic by Little Mix

aus Bremen

bamgirl - Avatar

bamgirl - Avatar

bamgirl (22) aus Bremen

Mitglied seit 02.12.2016

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name?

I won't tell you my real name, sorry.

2. Why did you choose your nickname?

The 'bam' because I like the Youtuber Julien Bam and the 'girl' because I'm a girl, haha.

3. What are your hobbies?

In my freetime I play soccer in a sports club and I enjoy watching Youtube videos and American TV shows. I like reading and listening to music as well. c:

4. What do you like about school?

I like the free opportunity to get knowledge.

5. What do you not like about school?

I don't like my classmates, because they're completely different to me.

6. Do you like English in your school and why?

Yeah, it's quite nice. Our teacher can explain things well.

7. What are your favourite colours and why?

I like the colors turquoise and black, but I have no idea why. They're just pretty.

8. What do you want for christmas?

My biggest wish this year is a bluetooth music box.

My eyes are green or brown, it changes when I'm happy or angry. My hair is curly and blond.

PART 2

1. What did you do today?

I went to school and I just visited my brother in the hospital.

2. What book did you read recently?

The last book I have read was 'The fault in our stars'.

There is a girl, named Hazel, who has cancer and she falls in love with Augustus. It's a beautiful and sad love story. I'm always crying when I read this book, oops.

4. What are you going to do this evening?

I'll probably do my homework and I'll visit my brother again.

5. How are you today and why?

I'm fine, because it's Friday!

6. Which film did you watch recently?

'Me before You' ('Ein ganzes halbes Jahr' in German)

7. What did you dream last night?

I can't remember what I've dreamed.

8. Where have you been today?

Mostly at school.

9. Do you have to do homework today?

Yes.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently?

'Sanageyama' - Dat Adam

Postings 5 bis 14 von 14