Thema: Fragebogen & Plaudern auf Englisch :D

(14 Postings)

Gabii (Gast) (13) aus

schrieb :

Hii

Da wir ja bestimmt alle Englisch in der Schule lernen, tut ein bisschen Übung bestimmt gut. :D

ich dachte mir auch, dass es bestimmt Spaß macht, ein bisschen zur Abwechslung auf Englisch zu schreiben.

Deshalb ist in diesem Forum hier ab jetzt nur noch Englisch erlaubt. xD Die Ausnahme sind irgendwelche Erklärungen oder Übersetzungen, wenn jemand etwas nicht versteht oder so.

Zum Anfang ein Fragebogen

(Ihr KÖNNT ihn ausfüllen, müsst aber nicht. Er besteht aus zwei Teilen - Teil 2 kann man eventuell öfter machen)

Ansonsten können wir hier einfach auf englisch plaudern, worüber wir wollen...

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name?

2. Why did you choose your nickname?

3. What are your hobbies?

4. What do you like about school?

5. What do you not like about school?

6. Do you like English in your school and why?

7. What are your favourite colours and why?

8. What do you want for christmas?

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)?

PART 2

1. What did you do today?

2. What book did you read recently?

3. Tell a bit about the story:

4. What are you going to do this evening?

5. How are you today and why?

6. Which film did you watch recently?

7. What did you dream last night?

8. Where have you been tody?

9. Do you have to do homework today?

10. Which songs did you listen to recently?

Neuen Beitrag erstellen

Die mit einem * gekennzeichneten Felder müssen ausgefüllt werden

Vorschau (neuer Beitrag)

Vielen Dank! Wir werden deinen Beitrag so schnell wie möglich prüfen und freischalten!

OK

Postings 2 bis 4 von 14

firefly_99 - Avatar

Postings: 382

firefly_99 - Avatar

firefly_99 (24)

Postings: 382

Mitglied seit 11.05.2014

schrieb :

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? I won't tell you my real name but my nickname is firefly_99 and I like it (I would not have chosen it if I wouldn't like it...).

2. Why did you choose your nickname? Because I like both the songs Firefly by Ed Sheeran and Fireflies by Owl City. And I like the word itself. :)

3. What are your hobbies? I enjoy everything that has to with music or creative things like writing stories. And I love reading.

4. What do you like about school? I think the most positive aspect is that you see your friends everyday. Furtherrmore, I think it is quite fun to study things that you like.

5. What do you not like about school? Homeworks, stupid teachers, having to study at home, maths & chemics...

6. Do you like English in your school and why? I don't like it because it's so boring for me. Since my English is way better than my classmates', I already know all the vocabs and everything is just so easy... ._.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? I like black because it is very deep and expressive. And I also like green a lot because it's the colour of nature and... I just like it.

8. What do you want for christmas? New headphones and concert tickets.

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? Brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pretty short and slim and at the moment I'm wearing a light brown hoodie, a black beanie and some dark leggings.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? I've been relaxing at home and I worked for a school project.

2. What book did you read recently? I prefer reading books on the platform Wattpad but the last "real" book I read was Paper Towns by John Green.

3. Tell a bit about the story: ... I didn't like the end.

4. What are you going to do this evening? Nothing special, maybe watch a film or something.

5. How are you today and why? I'm fine because it's weekend. ^^

6. Which film did you watch recently? Despicable Me (1)

7. What did you dream last night? Something weird I don't want to disturb anyone with.

8. Where have you been today? At home

9. Do you have to do homework today? Nope, but tomorrow

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? I'm currently listening to a lot of punk rock like All Time Low, Green Day, Blink-182 or Good Charlotte. I really like Green Day's new album Revolution Radio.

Lynnie - Avatar

Postings: 10

Lynnie - Avatar

Lynnie (19)

Postings: 10

Mitglied seit 03.12.2016

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? My name is Lynn and I like my name because its unusual in my school.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? It's my nickname in real life

3. What are your hobbies? My family and my best friend, write stories and dancing

4. What do you like about school? My favourite teachers and art

5. What do you not like about school? Math and some other subjects

6. Do you like English in your school and why? I like my English teacher but I hate the book

7. What are your favourite colours and why? Blue, sometimes pink and türkis :D

8. What do you want for christmas? I want new colour pencils and some books, but my biggest wish is a trampolin

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I have brown eyes and black long hair. Today I wear a pink-white T-shirt, a blue jacket and jeans.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? Help my sister with her homework, study for my English test, study for my Biology test

2. What book did you read recently? Sternenschweif

3. Tell a bit about the story: A girl has a horse (Sternenschweif) and it is an unicorn.

4. What are you going to do this evening? Read the book

5. How are you today and why? Fine

6. Which film did you watch recently? I don't know

7. What did you dream last night? About cookies (?)

8. Where have you been tody? At home

9. Do you have to do homework today? Yes

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? Some Selena Gomez songs

Sophia x3 - Avatar

Postings: 1145

Sophia x3 - Avatar

Sophia x3 (20)

Postings: 1145

Mitglied seit 18.06.2016

schrieb :

QUESTIONS PART 1

1. What is your name? Do you like your name? Sophia, and I like it.

2. Why did you choose your nickname? Sophia is my real name and x3 doesn't have a special meaning.

3. What are your hobbies? I like to draw, listen to music, sing, read books, make photos, ...

4. What do you like about school? I like my class, some teachers, some subjects and the atmosphere of my school.

5. What do you not like about school? I don't like some of my teachers and when we get too much homework. And I really hate maths!

6. Do you like English in your school and why? I don't like it because of my teacher. She is too strict and the lessons are boring.

7. What are your favourite colours and why? My favourite colour is pink and I also sometimes like blue, pastel colours and other colours.

8. What do you want for christmas? I wish for books, some decoration stuff for my room and maybe also a little lamp next to my bed.

9. How do you look like (eye colour, hair, clothes)? I have light brown / dark blonde hair which are a bit more than shoulder length and green eyes. I'm wearing a dark purple and aubergin coloured sweatshirt, fleece pants and socks.

PART 2

1. What did you do today? I studied for a test, read a book and now I'm on Helles Köpfchen. :)

2. What book did you read recently? Today I have read my physics book. :D

3. Tell a bit about the story: It's about physics. :D I had to read the part about the human eye, glasses and stuff like that.

4. What are you going to do this evening? I don't know but maybe I'm going to play a game with my sister.

5. How are you today and why? I'm fine because it's weekend.

6. Which film did you watch recently? Drachen zähmen leicht gemacht but it was two weeks ago.

7. What did you dream last night? I dreamt about a family party where my mum brought a dog and everyone was mad.

8. Where have you been tody? I was at home.

9. Do you have to do homework today? I had to study for a test. I did most of my homework yesterday but I have to write a text tomorrow.

10. Which songs did you listen to recently? I just listened to Roar by Katy Perry.

Postings 2 bis 4 von 14